Location: Eatontown, NJ
We currently have an opening for a Staff Accountant at our corporate office in Eatontown, NJ. The position is full time exempt.
If you like to build and grow, apply for immediate consideration. Be part of a team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions – empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of the transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools – and your skills – hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Reporting directly to the Controller, the Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting in many aspects of general accounting including posting various entries into our Net Suite accounting system. Primary focus is on general accounting duties, however cross trained to assist in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. Supports the Finance and Sales Operations Team. Prepares journal entries, reconciles Balance Sheet accounts, and performs analysis of various expense accounts. The Staff Accountant participates in the month end close process and ensures the work is completed within the required timeline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Prepares journal entries to assist with the month end close.
- Reconcile / analysis of various General Ledger accounts.
- Participate in year-end, and various audits throughout the year.
- Prepare monthly contract reports to various state and regulatory agencies.
- Serve as backup for accounts receivable and assist when needed.
- Serve as backup for accounts payable and assist when needed.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2-3 years accounting experience
Minimal travel required
Aspire strives to provide full time employees with a competitive and meaningful benefits package that includes:
- 401k with company match, eligible after 30 days employment.
- Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care; effective first day of the following month.
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Company paid Life & AD&D Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
Aspire Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.