Digital Workplace Engineer
Digital Workplace Engineer
If you like to build and grow, apply for immediate consideration. Be part of a team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions – empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of the transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools – and your skills – hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
The Digital Workplace Engineer will play a key role in sale, design, and implementation of Digital Workplace solutions including, but not limited to, video conferencing, digital signage, hoteling/hot-desking, meeting platforms, and interoperability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Digital Workplace Solutions expert covering video-enabled spaces, digital signage, space management, meeting platforms, and interoperability
- Takes part in client-facing engagements.
- Assists with client needs analysis, budget development, and life cycle strategy.
- Develops and performs presale solution presentations.
- Performs onsite assessments.
- Participates in consulting/design engagements.
- Responsible for BOM development and labor costing
- Coordinates presale activity with relevant partners and subcontractors
- Develops presales coordination documentation for handoff to deployment teams.
- Represents the solution design throughout project life cycle.
- Coordinates post-sale engineering activities, including but not limited to drafting, DSP programming, control processor programming, codec registration and testing.
- Takes part in page turns and site-readiness confirmation.
- Leads engineering around change orders.
- Coordinates in-house resources and relevant contractors alongside PMO.
- Handles Help Desk escalations and coordination of responses with in-house resources and/or subcontractors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Three years of audiovisual or related experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
Experience with Cisco video conferencing solutions and competitive platforms
Q-SYS, Level 1
Biamp Tesira Server / Server-IO
Dante Certification Level 1
TRAVEL: Minimal travel.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· The applicant should be a strong communicator, team player, and problem solver.
Aspire strives to provide full time employees with a competitive and meaningful benefits package that includes:
- 401k with company match
- Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care; effective first day of the following month.
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Company paid Life & AD&D Federal Spending Account.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
Aspire Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.