Security built in, not bolted on
Cloud expansion, IoT initiatives, and mobile devices are blurring the lines at the network perimeter. Multi-cloud environments where data flows between on-premise applications and clouds, are making it more challenging for IT teams to gain the edge-to-edge network visibility they need to secure business-critical assets. As organizations continue to expand their digital footprint, it’s more crucial than ever to have an architectural approach to security, where integrated security solutions and digital infrastructure operate seamlessly together to:
- Prevent cyber threats from the DNS layer to email to the endpoint
- Secure access to the network with endpoint context, from any device, with protection while roaming
- Gain network visibility and fast threat detection to maximize service assurance
- Define a software-defined segmentation strategy to limit the scope of a breach
- Automate access controls and policy enforcement to save time and reduce complexity
- Protect multi-cloud workloads, data, and traffic from the data center to the wide area network
At Aspire, we believe in an architectural approach where security is built in, not bolted on. We integrate security across the network, data center, cloud, Internet, email, and endpoints. As the modern cyber threat environment continues to evolve, the technology used to protect networks from cyber attacks must also advance. Aspire leverages the latest technologies to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of security solutions and services.
Our security architecture practice includes strategy, planning, design, implementation, and ongoing management for:
- Next-Generation Firewalls
- Network Visibility and Segmentation
- Secure Access
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Endpoint Security
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Email Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
Our experts will work with your team to develop a security roadmap that enables greater visibility and control, allows security to operate transparently, and protects your digital business against the new generation of complex cyberthreats.
Want to learn more? Schedule a call with a security consultant today.
BlogHave You Provided IT Security for Your Work From Home (WFH) Employees During the Coronavirus Outbreak and Beyond?
Have You Provided IT Security for Your Work From Home (WFH) Employees During the Coronavirus Outbreak and Beyond? By Robert[...]