CONNECT YOUR ASSETS – LEVERAGE YOUR DATA
Gain new insights through the digitalization of your business processes
Transforming the Experience
At Aspire, our mission is to transform the way citizens, students, visitors, and employees experience the space around them by leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) movement. People experience places in vastly different ways than they did ten years ago. Today mobile devices, smart watches, and automobiles are connected and deliver real-time digital experiences. Corporations, municipalities, and universities are seizing the opportunity to interact with people in their domain by leveraging similar devices and platforms. Aspire can help propel your organization to be in the center of these interactions. Together, we can bring the digital experience to life.
Watch the video:
Safe Space Solutions: The Thermal Temperature Device & AI Platform
This no-contact, fever inspection kiosk is armed with advanced Analytics capabilities to make real-time temperature inspection easy, fast, and remarkably accurate. Its Artificial Intelligence [AI] layer acts a facial recognition tool that can be customized to remember employees and visitors. Paired with a digital screen, it displays key confidence measures that consumers find reassuring before they enter. It can even serves as a standard digital signage kit to display key content during seasonal downtimes.
The Safe Space solution includes:
- Complete screening with Q&A checklist, temperature screening, and fast results delivered to your device
- Defined workflows, alerts, and data policies
- Visualizations to view the results across locations
Download the Safe Space Solutions Data Sheet
The Aspire IoT practice is focused on “spaces”: cities, campuses, buildings, roadways, parks and venues, airports and ports.
We enable organizations to address their “community” of people and things to focus on improvements in the following areas:
- Engagement – Helping citizens, students, visitors, and employees interact with their community and each other.
- Equity and Inclusion – Lowering the barriers to connectedness and access to all.
- Infrastructure – Providing efficiencies through improved maintenance and operations.
- Mobility – Improving the means by which people and things move through their space.
- Public Health – Enabling a holistic approach to health through access to information and services, correlated with data from sensors and other devices.
- Public Safety – For a safe experience in the community.
- Environment – Helping communities to be resilient in the face of environmental challenges.
- Sustainability – Enabling efficiencies in energy, water, and waste.
Aspire IoT is passionate about the digital experience. We realize the context in which people experience a place influences the solutions we create for you. As we digitize services we look to enhance, transform, and create new experiences. Our outcome-driven approach is centered on the lenses through which we look at spaces and the ways people experience them:
- Task – Did I get the service or thing I wanted easily?
- Work – Was my work experience efficient and rewarding?
- Fun – Was I delighted with my visit?
- Explore – Did I learn or was I enlightened in some way?
- Interact – Was my interaction with people gratifying?
- Transfer – Could I get to my destination easily and efficiently?
A positive experience isn’t sustainable unless its predictable, reliable, and secure. Aspire builds solutions on a bedrock of expertise garnered from decades of experience creating systems for leading organizations. Our solutions use the proven architectures from leading manufacturers like Cisco, combined with best-of-breed platforms, services, and sensors.
An Agnostic Approach to IoT
You’ll find working with Aspire IoT is different than working with other solution providers. We don’t have a vested interest in any one application, protocol, or sensor, so we can create solutions that are right for you. From the start, we embrace your goals. We are intensely focused on outcomes – results that can be measured through the services we create. We work with you to define an IoT architecture that supports your vision for the long haul – a system designed with a lifespan of 20 years or more. Our approach helps you avoid being trapped by proprietary systems, dead end technologies, and siloed applications.
Aspire IoT Communities
We are focused on the Extended Enterprise, communities comprised of people, things and spaces outside of traditional Information Technology domains. Here are some examples of what we do:
Leveraging Cisco validated designs for the Extended Enterprise and Remote and Mobile Access, we design solutions to connect, protect, and enhance the lives of citizens. IoT sensors, video cameras, social media, and other inputs act as a nervous system, providing the city operator and citizens with constant feedback so they can make informed decisions. Our IoT team includes experts in RF design, outdoor lighting, and all areas of video. Our solutions scale from a single streetlight to enterprise projects.
Making roadways safer, reducing congestion, and embracing Highly Automated Vehicles is an Aspire IoT core competence. Our solutions include road surface and environmental monitoring, vehicle telematics, dynamic lighting, and dense analytics.
Smart & Safe Campus
The Smart and Safe Campus brings together a myriad of technologies to create a vibrant, inclusive, and secure experience. By combining wireless networks, video, analytics, and mobile applications into a cohesive architecture, Aspire IoT can show you how these applications and services can work together to achieve outcomes not possible before.
Want to learn more? Schedule a call with an IoT consultant today.
BlogThe IoT of Utilities, Smart Cities, and Roadways
Written by Carter Yepsen, Director, Business Development for IoT at Aspire Technology Partner IoT for utilities, Smart Cities, and roadways[...]