Public Sector: Driving Digital Transformation for State & Local Governments
Helping government work better
In a modern society that has become a more connected one, it is necessary for both constituents and employees of government agencies to be able to access resources and participate in local government entities. As expectations for public services increase, it is vital that the delivery and process of public sector operations is improved.
With the Aspire Transformation Cycle, we offer a reliable framework for IT transition and improvement. It delivers results based on your organization’s critical objectives, utilizing proven processes, highly certified engineering expertise, and close partnerships with the leading technology providers.
We empower you to provide better customer service in order to engage the public more efficiently and effectively. Aspire designs and implements innovative solutions that connect people, create public value, and harness the power of many voices across the network. In addition, these solutions allow the organization to increase responsiveness, manage decreasing resources, and increase inter-agency collaboration.
We offer deep public sector experience and are certified for a broad range of technology bidding and purchasing programs and processes, including E-Rate, NY OGS, NASPO ValuePoint and WSCA.
Applying advanced technology solutions to improve government services
We help you improve public outcomes with such technology initiatives as:
- Delivering always-current analyses on ever-changing security threats, and deploying systems and practices to assure industry-best security, risk and compliance management.
- Implementing wireless networks, application and desktop virtualization, and mobility solutions to ensure reliable communications and easy access to key business applications.
- Improving communications capabilities such as messaging, staff communication, and incident response.
- Providing assessment and design of innovative data center technologies such as: hybrid cloud, data center automation and orchestration, storage solutions and disaster recovery.
- Improving inter-agency communications and collaboration, such as “connected justice” solutions that streamline interaction among law enforcement, courts and corrections.