Driving Digital Transformation for State & Local Governments
Helping government work better
Technology plays an important role in helping state and local entities improve efficiency and effectiveness of delivering services to constituents, and provide enhanced safety and security for the benefit of all. Aspire has years of experience helping municipalities and agencies innovate through automation of manual processes, consolidation of redundant systems, optimization of applications and resources, and enabling greater collaboration.
Aspire designs and implements innovative solutions that connect people, create public value, and harness the power of many voices across the network. In addition, these solutions allow organizations to increase responsiveness, manage decreasing resources, and increase inter-agency collaboration.
Applying advanced technology solutions to improve government services
We help improve public outcomes with technology initiatives such as:
- Delivering always-current analyses on ever-changing security threats and deploying systems and practices to assure industry-best security, risk and compliance management.
- Implementing automated, intelligent and highly secure networks and mobility solutions to ensure reliable communications and easy access to key business applications.
- Improving collaboration capabilities such as video, messaging, and staff communications.
- Providing assessment and design of innovative data center technologies such as: hybrid cloud, data center automation and orchestration, storage solutions and disaster recovery.
- Improving inter-agency communications and collaboration, such as “connected justice” solutions that streamline interaction among law enforcement, courts and corrections.
We offer deep public sector experience and are certified for a broad range of technology bidding and purchasing programs, including:
- NY OGS
- NASPO ValuePoint
Want to learn more? Schedule a call with a consultant today.
BlogSeven Considerations in Using VDI for a Resilient Remote Workforce
Seven Considerations in Using VDI for a Resilient Remote Workforce By Kevin Leahy, Director of Data Center Practice at Aspire[...]
BlogMaking Safe Space Solutions Work in the Real World
Written by Carter Yepsen, Aspire IoT Practice Director As states and cities move into new “phases” reopening during the pandemic,[...]