TRANSFORM THE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE FOR PATIENTS AND CLINICIANS
Bring care teams together across the continuum with patient-oriented solutions
Harness the power of digital technology to improve quality of healthcare and reduce costs
The healthcare market is evolving. Patients have come to expect experiences like remote consultations, connectivity, and location-aware mobile services. Clinicians require a secure digital environment that makes more efficient workflows possible and provides better service, with access to the systems they need from any device or location, at any time. Aspire works closely with healthcare organizations to design and deliver technology solutions that coordinate better care, keep patients safer, and create experiences that lead to improved health outcomes.
From idea to outcome, we align technology with organizational goals to improve the aspects of care that are most important. Whether you want to enhance your patient experience through physician mobility, improve security and compliance, or introduce video and collaboration technologies for telehealth initiatives, we can help.
Aspire experts design solutions that securely connect patients, doctors, and processes to improve access, boost quality of care, and maximize efficiency. We help you improve patient outcomes with technology initiatives such as:
- Conducting real-time assessments on evolving security threats and deploying applicable systems and practices to ensure compliance.
- Implementing wireless networks and mobility solutions to ensure access to clinical applications.
- Improving communications capabilities such as patient monitoring, critical alerts, messaging and staff communication.
- Providing assessment and design of innovative data center technologies such as: hybrid cloud, cloud and service management, data center automation and orchestration, storage solutions and disaster recovery.
- Implementing collaboration solutions to enable telemedicine and improve communications with clinicians, caregivers and patients.
Contact an Aspire representative today to learn more.
BlogMaking Safe Space Solutions Work in the Real World
Written by Carter Yepsen, Aspire Director of Business Development for IoT Abstract/Introduction As states and cities move towards reopening during[...]
Case StudyCisco Collaboration Solution Advances Healthcare
The client is a non-profit, 499-bed healthcare facility nationally recognized for its pediatric and adult neuroscience and rehabilitation programs. With[...]