STRENGTHEN YOUR INFORMATION SECURITY DEFENSES
Manage risk with security expertise, 24x7 event monitoring, and device management
Strengthen your information security defenses and lower risks
The evolving threat landscape is growing more hostile. IT budgets are limited, and security expertise can be cost-prohibitive and difficult to retain. Digital business imperatives like mobility, cloud expansion and IoT are changing the shape of the network perimeter. Aspire Managed Security Services solve these challenges and fill that gap – through integrated technologies, advanced threat intelligence, and specially tailored managed services designed to meet the unique demands of your business.
Aspire Managed Security Services provide remote security monitoring and device management – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our managed security portfolio includes:
- Managed Firewall
- Managed IDS/IPS
- Security event monitoring & incident management
- Managed Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine)
- Endpoint Protection
Aspire Managed Services are powered by VIGILENSTM, our unique platform combining security expertise, proven methodologies, and leading technologies to establish visibility across your entire IT infrastructure.
Learn more about VIGILENS
Our Managed Security Services become an integrated strategic asset for your organization delivering:
- Up-to-date asset inventory
- 24×7 security event monitoring, threat detection, and incident management
- Event correlation, analysis, classification, and prioritization
- Rapid containment of security incidents
- Continuous threat intelligence
- Ongoing security technology management
- Detailed reporting
- Log management
Operating from Aspire’s purpose-built 24×7 Network & Security Operations Center (NSOC), our team of experienced security analysts leverage the latest technologies and advanced threat intelligence – keeping you one step ahead.
Differentiated client experience
By aggregating and correlating security events from across your IT environment, our remote security monitoring service eliminates “noise” and make sense of what really matters. We serve as an extension of your IT staff, providing the expertise your organization needs to:
- Improve your overall security posture and ensure your information assets are protected
- Gain visibility into your threat landscape
- Quickly identify security incidents and minimize the impact on the business
- Deliver clear and concise regulatory and compliance reporting
- Maximize your security technology investment
- Focus existing staff on your core business initiatives
Whether you’re challenged by a skills shortage, concerned with constantly evolving threats, or looking for more efficiency around your IT initiatives, Aspire offers flexible managed security services designed to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Want to learn more? Schedule a free consultation today.
SOC 2 CertifiedAspire Managed Security Services is SOC 2 Certified
Aspire Technology Partners successfully completed the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 compliance certification. SOC 2 (Systems and Organizational[...]
BlogTrust Nothing Until Proven Trustworthy
The Case for Zero Trust Infrastructure By Michael O’Connell, Security Solutions Architect at Aspire Technology Partners Zero trust is a[...]