E-rate for the 2022-2023 School Year
Watch as experts from Aspire Technology Partners, Cisco and E-rate Consulting review E-rate funding for the new school year:
- What is E-rate?
- Review of timelines and application process
- What can be provided to districts?
- Changes in E-rate funding
- Examples of real-world use cases
- Discussion of grants and other funding sources
- Ryan Kaster, Aspire Technology Partners – Account Executive
- Caralee Murphy, Cisco – Business Development Manger , Public Funding
- Geoff Sweeny, Erate Consulting – Chief Legal Officer