Cisco Renewals Specialist
The Cisco Renewals Specialist will be responsible for preparing, presenting, and ensuring services contracts are renewed and processed prior to the expiration date for new and existing clients. They will be responsible for thoroughly reviewing existing contracts to ensure customers have the correct support and renew under the best consumption model available for added value to our customers. They will be responsible for all aspects related to analyzing, quoting, procuring, and maintaining IT renewals of services and provide day to day support to Aspire and potential customers. This role serves as a key business contact and client liaison responsible for maintaining accurate coverage for clients, timely renewals to avoid lapse in coverage and detailed reporting to oversee the lifecycle for existing and potential clients. The Cisco Renewals Specialist may work from the Company’s corporate headquarters in Eatontown, New Jersey, or remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Contract Analysis and Maintenance:
- A contract renewals specialist thoroughly reviews existing contracts and subscriptions to understand their terms, conditions, and expiration dates.
- Able to analyze multiple sets of data to prepare master contract summary with information such as contract begin and end dates, install site, service level, end of support dates, architecture, contract terms, contract id associations.
- Review coverage to ensure hardware and applicable licenses are included.
- Provides details and accurate summaries of coverage for customers in a consumable and organized format for client review and renewal conversations,
- Handle all tasks related to the maintenance of the contracts including merging contracts where required, updating details such as install sites and associating and recording the details of who has access to contracts for each customer.
- Handles all aspects of contract management including smart account questions or assignments, provisioning, value shift requests.
- Renewal Creation:
- Based on the analysis and feedback from the client and internal resources, the specialist engages in creating renewal options for clients including annual and multi-year options when available, looking to consolidate coverage, uncover new opportunities and renew under the best consumption model throughout the lifecycle of the contracts.
- Work with other teams such as presales, AMs, solution architects, manufacturer leads, to build renewal quotes understanding options and upsell, incentive pricing, contract duration, service levels, and other relevant factors to reach mutually beneficial renewal terms.
- Oversees all correspondence, meetings, and customizes presentations and related customer facing documents necessary for review with client.
- Negotiate and provide quotes to drive additional revenue in existing and new accounts by upselling and cross-selling renewal or unattached service opportunities and manage renewal opportunities to strategic long-term consistent territory growth and profitability year over year.
- Track and manage renewal timelines, ensuring that renewals are processed on-time.
- Oversees and manages changes, price increases and price protection dates on customer facing documents to ensure accurate and professional quotes are provided.
- Identify any potential issues or concerns that need to be addressed during the renewal process.
- Responsible for obtaining all necessary documentation for quoting and processing the renewal agreements, updating internal systems with contract terms, and maintaining accurate records of all contract renewals.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed, signed, and filed appropriately.
- Keeps open quotes and systems up to date while managing price increases, customer changes and ensuring quotes fall within price protection terms for processing.
- Prepare and true-up quotes and orders in required systems for Cisco, VMware, and other product lines for existing and new clients.
- Provides annual quotes for multi-year agreement and ensures PO obtained for annual payment structured contracts.
- Ensures all paperwork and requirements are met for auto-renewals, amendments, or modifications to existing contracts.
- Prepares true forwards, change modifications and budget quotes.
- Relationship Management:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, internal teams, key stakeholders at manufacturers is crucial for a contract renewals specialist. They communicate regularly with the parties involved, address any concerns or queries, and strive to provide excellent customer service.
- Maintains communication with various vendors to keep strong relationships and provides vendors with information on upcoming renewals and details of orders that have been processed.
- Build relationships and strategizes with key stakeholders at manufacturers to uncover potential opportunities and leverage incentive programs for Aspire and our customers.
- Assist in problem resolution and escalations.
- Meet with Lifecycle Software Specialist, Customer Success Manager and AM quarterly to review customer coverage and opportunity including EA hunting, exploring different consumption models to grow footprint and review subscriptions that require adoption and tracking.
- Work with assigned AMs to assist in finding new prospects that are in your designated territory who have a need for Aspire services.
- Researches and resolves issues relating to maintenance and license renewals and ensures all customer service requests, questions or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Contract Performance Evaluation:
- Alongside the renewal process, a specialist will keep track of all open quotes, multi-years, refreshed devices, renewed, upsold and churned contracts.
- They will work with management to identify opportunities for improvement to optimize future contract renewals.
- Aspire Focuses
- Ruthlessly pursue client satisfaction.
- Adhere to all established policies, procedures, and the code of ethics.
|Minimum Education and Experience:||Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in sales support environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel to analyze data, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
Must have experience working with multiple small and mid-sized enterprises.
Excellent customer care experience required
|Preferred Education and Experience:||2 years’ experience preferred in a technology company.
Understanding of Cisco quoting tools for SaaS and Annuity
History of success quoting Cisco solutions
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced Excel Skills – Know how to set up and format spreadsheets. Ability to use formulas and functions required to sort, organize, and classify data and create reports. Must be able to create detailed reports, compare and analyze data.
- Expertise creating and using macros and pivot tables to create detailed reports and database analyses is a plus.
- Must be highly skilled at analyzing data.
- Must be a competitive, high achiever, who is persistent and can build, maintain, and grow profitable long-term relationships with all clients.
- Knowledge of Cisco portfolio and strong working relationship with Cisco a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an adept problem solver.
- IT prior experience helpful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go the extra mile.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, efficient, reliable.
TRAVEL: Less than 5% travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.