Customer Success Specialist
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) position impacts the Company’s image and is responsible for supporting the Customer Success Manager(s). This role serves as a key support to the CSM team and responsible for supporting adoption, lifecycle, managed services and overall management of the client requirements to include reporting and analytics of the service tied to client success, client testimonials, and client references. The CSS will work closely with the CSM, while learning the key requirements of onboarding support, preparing strategic business reviews, and collecting data for regular service updates. This individual must have experience working with multiple small to mid-sized enterprises and can demonstrate a history of providing astounding customer care. Additionally, the individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an adept problem solver.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Work with the Aspire CSM team in supporting the development across customer engagement
- This position works with internal in conjunction with the CSM in executive management, sales managers, project managers, and engineers regularly and should have the skill set to work well across departments/teams effectively, while maintaining a level of passion, empathy, and calmness
Support and prepare Managed Services clients onboarding from start to end by working with the CSM and appropriate Aspire departments. Serves as the secondary role in supporting client onboarding
- Support CSM in escalation and assisting the Managed Services Group with the resolution of Client service issues with core processes
- Act as voice of the Client within Aspire Technology Partners, while assisting in developing, carrying out, and improving the customer’s experience through the entire journey
- Support CSM in preparation for client’s strategic business reviews and regular reporting and communications
- Support CSM in documenting business outcomes plans which identify key performance indicators (KPI’s) and achieve success on all
- Embrace the Aspire culture to support colleagues and help our organization excel and be successful.
- Develop, document, and support execution of customer success plans and successful business outcomes
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical degree required
- 2+ years of experience focused in sales or customer success support experience
- Experience as a client support role within a technology focused organization, a background in annuity sales, or other customer success role. Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years of experience focused in technology–based consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Cisco Portfolio
- Prior Experience is SaaS, Sales, or customer facing positions
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with service desk and/or project portfolio management tools
- Exceptional Client service, strong relationship management, communication, organization, project management, and strategic analytical skills
- Experience supporting and preparing reporting information for review with senior level management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels
- Working knowledge of Cisco portfolio and/or managed services is helpful
- Support the development and documentation of playbooks and adoption process per CSM needs, including maintaining information and updating new processes for continuous improvements
TRAVEL: Not Applicable. The CSS will be based in the Eatontown, NJ.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.