2023: A Roadmap for Secure Access in a Hybrid World
We use Cloud-based applications to run more of our business needs every week. Our remote and mobile users require a different level of support. The ever-evolving infrastructure poses new challenges to securing and managing the ever-expanding attack surface.
Securing the Edge
Watch and listen as our Aspire Experts examine the latest advancements in secure access protection and next-generation network security capabilities. Our team will offer guidance and best practices for leveraging a SASE approach to protect your organization and the growing trend toward Managed Detection & Response (MDR) to identify and contain threats before they do harm to your business.
5-Key Topics covered in this online seminar:
- Why SASE is a key cybersecurity architecture
- Understand the importance of creating a secure environment for your enterprise
- Using Zero trust to provide limited yet appropriate access to users
- The benefits of using Multifactor Authentication in securing your enterprise
- The critical role of Managed Detection and Response in protecting your attack surface
- Doug Stevens, VP Managed Services
- Michael O’Connell, Security Solutions Architect