Lunch and Learn: Adding Sensors and Cameras for a Safer Higher Education Environment 1/20/22
Lunch and Learn: Adding Sensors and Cameras for a Safer Higher Education Environment
Maintaining a safe environment in a higher education setting is a difficult challenge in normal times. With today’s potential for many obstacles, it has become more important than ever to keep on top of critical infrastructure.
Advances in technology give us the opportunity to stay ahead of the curve through the effective use of IoT sensors and cameras to deliver a safe campus.
Join us for a presentation on how Cisco Meraki can help deliver a high-quality student experience by delivering campus-wide physical security and help empower smart spaces with a single pane of glass.
This webinar addresses the benefits of implementing Cisco Meraki Sensors and Cameras in a higher education setting.
- Benefit Highlights of Cisco Meraki MV/MT
- Campus safety and physical security remote monitoring and access
- School ability to address and troubleshoot before instances become an issue
- Safety and security monitoring in a single dashboard
- Use Case
- Leveraging Grants and Federal Funding