Driving Digital Transformation for K-12 & Higher Education
Leveraging technology to improve teaching, learning and administration
Advanced technology is enabling dramatic changes in levels of education, and can improve everything from managing network and campus security to streamlining the routine tasks of students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Education CIOs and their teams must take care to adopt optimum solutions in such critical areas as cloud computing, mobility and data center management — all in a way that assures results while accommodating the realities of predetermined budgets and staff levels.
Aspire is the trusted partner that can help you meet such complex challenges. With the Aspire Transformation Cycle, we offer a reliable framework for IT transition and improvement. It delivers results based on your organization’s specific objectives, utilizing deep industry experience, highly certified engineering expertise, and partnerships with the leading technology providers.
By enabling your university, school or school district to more effectively deliver tools and processes through its IT infrastructure, Aspire solutions can improve communications, strengthen delivery of education, reduce costs and make your institution more efficient and accessible in its mission.
Applying advanced technology solutions to power the delivery of education
Aspire can help you improve education outcomes with such technology initiatives as:
- Delivering always-current analyses on ever-changing security threats, and deploying systems and practices to assure industry-best security, risk and compliance management.
- Implementing wireless networks, application and desktop virtualization, and mobility solutions to ensure access to online learning programs and other key applications.
- Improving safety communications capabilities such as campus alerts and advisories.
- Providing assessment and design of innovative data center technologies such as: hybrid cloud, data center automation and orchestration, storage solutions and disaster recovery.
- Implementing collaboration solutions to enable administrators to communicate with students, faculty, staff and parents.