Better UCaaS that translates into better business
We offer continuous monitoring, management, and on-going support of your Cisco Collaboration infrastructure, including voice, video, conferencing and customer care. Our team of experienced certified Cisco experts will provide architecture and design, collaboration strategy, infrastructure upgrades, and on-going management to ensure your collaboration infrastructure can support your business goals.
Aspire will assist with every step, including:
- 24×7 availability, capacity, and performance monitoring
- Incident identification, notification, and problem management
- Account administration including moves, adds, and changes
- Patch management, proactive maintenance, firmware updates and free upgrades*
- A dedicated Client Advocate
*Don’t worry about staying current – three call control platform upgrades (two minor and one major) are included with a 3-year managed collaboration services agreement.
Transforming the way your business interacts internally and with customers
When Aspire streamlines and optimizes your Cisco infrastructure, you will have the power to:
- Leverage Cisco Collaboration technologies to deliver new business experiences
- Collaborate more effectively with customers, employees and vendors
- Communicate anytime, anywhere and from any device
- Keep pace with the on-going evolution of enterprise collaboration
Delivered and managed via Aspire’s revolutionary VIGILENS Platform
Because they come to you via our VIGILENS Platform, Aspire’s Managed Collaboration Services can play a vital role in your digital transformation. Placed on your premises, this powerful platform serves as a management hub that:
- Provides unprecedented visibility across your entire IT infrastructure
- Streamlines the delivery of Aspire’s deep technical expertise
- Enables 24×7 monitoring
- Centralizes data collection and correlation
- Generates detailed reports and audit trails.
The VIGILENS Platform anchors a complete managed services ecosystem that helps you achieve your strategic business objectives. It empowers you to launch additional managed services on demand, and to scale those services as your IT environment grows and evolves.