IT Contract Management: maximizing vendor value while eliminating the headaches
The ongoing process of digital transformation requires the best technology from the best vendors, but managing those key relationships can be a distraction from the IT organization’s more important business mission.
As your transformation partner, Aspire will offload the confusing and burdensome task of managing technology vendor contracts. This includes handling the details of both traditional and multiyear contracts, with a systematic and proven life-cycle management process:
With this platform-based managed service, our dedicated life-cycle team will educate you on ways to maximize your technology investments and bring to bear a range of strategic benefits, including:
- Faster problem resolution: Identify issues quickly and streamline your incident management processes to reduce network downtime and
improve IT service levels.
- Reduced risk: Access to technical experts combined with smart, proactive tools and capabilities minimizes risks to business continuity. Ensure
devices that require support are covered.
- Increased operational efficiency: Proactive management with automated processes mean fewer support resource requirements and lower
costs for managing your technology environment.
Delivered and managed via Aspire’s revolutionary VIGILENS Platform
Because they come to you via our VIGILENS Platform, Aspire’s Life-cycle and IT Contract Management Services can play a vital role in your digital transformation. Placed on your premises, this powerful platform serves as a management hub that:
- Provides unprecedented visibility across your entire IT infrastructure
- Centralizes data collection and up-to-date Asset Inventory
- Identifies covered/uncovered devices and potential maintenance service gaps
- Highlights End of Support dates for lifecycle planning, technology refresh and budgeting
The VIGILENS Platform anchors a complete managed services ecosystem that helps you achieve your strategic business objectives. It empowers you to launch additional managed services on demand, and to scale those services as your IT environment grows and evolves.