Staffing Delivery Lead
Staffing Delivery Lead
If you like to build and grow, apply for immediate consideration. Be part of a team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions – empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of the transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools – and your skills – hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Aspire Technology Partners is looking for a Staffing Delivery Lead to join our team!
In this role, you will work with our Manager of Staffing Services to source and qualify talent for our customers. You will build effective sourcing strategies, keep a close pulse on the consultant market and carefully vet candidates based on technical, functional, and interpersonal requirements. In this role, you will partner with internal account managers and external customers to offer the best possible solutions with the right fit.
You will cultivate and maintain a robust network of prospective candidates through proactive sourcing, market research and relationship building. Perform thorough screening of potential candidates, understanding hiring manager needs and shortening the interview process with a high interview-to-close ratio. Recommend overall sourcing and recruitment strategies contributing to the scalability of the staffing practice and company. Suggest new processes and fine tune existing methods that coincide with Aspire’s reputation of delivering the highest quality results to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Experience improving sourcing strategies and contributing to process improvement.
- Proven track record of full lifecycle recruitment, including qualifying opportunities, reviewing requirements with customers, sourcing and vetting candidates, contributing to selection process, and onboarding.
- Experience owning and prioritizing multiple concurrent searches, project initiatives and customer relationships.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with both internal personnel and external customers.
- Execution of thoughtful recruitment strategies to evangelize opportunities and entice both passive and active candidates.
- Possess an extreme sense of urgency and the necessary execution to compete and succeed in a competitive market.
- Experience with candidate management including resource touchpoints and retention of talent.
- Ability to identify bandwidth constraints and skill gaps within a customer to uncover staff augmentation opportunities.
- Experience guiding customers towards a more streamlined interview and selection process.
- Aptitude to learn other lines of business within the company and understand its overall presence in the market.
- Possess the necessary technical knowledge to identify hybrid opportunities and partner with other internal teams to expand customer partnerships.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Problem-solver mindset, always looking for the most efficient and practical methods and solutions.
- Track record of managing a full workload with an organized and streamlined workflow.
- Ability to shift priorities based on internal and external needs while maintaining quality and adhering to anticipated timelines.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- 7 years of technical recruitment experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
Aspire strives to provide full time employees with a competitive and meaningful benefits package that includes:
- 401k with company match
- Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care; effective first day of the following month.
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Company paid Life & AD&D Federal Spending Account.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
Aspire Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.