Senior Collaboration Solutions Architect
Location: Eatontown, NJ POSITION SUMMARY: The Sr Collaboration Solutions Architect is responsible for educating Clients and translating Client requirements into clearly defined and defendable collaboration architectures and service delivery strategies, to be used by the Aspire Delivery Teams to address Client outcomes. The Collaboration Practice Architect will possess deep domain knowledge across multiple technical architectures inclusive of WAN, Data Center and Cisco-based Unified Communications platforms for voice, video, contact center, conferencing, and messaging. Practice Architects are the technical leadership within the Engineering Organization. The Practice Architect is responsible to establish technical delivery standards, mentor junior engineering resources, collaborate with project management and partner with pre-sale management teams. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Engagement Management – Provide presales engineering support, manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from client.
- Thought Leadership – Provide clients and Aspire with relevant industry direction and develop sellable solutions aimed at growing the practice.
- Identify opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients. Influence expected product and services revenue and gross profit through the management of Client and Aspire Sales Team expectations.
- Manage executive and senior executive-level Client stakeholder relationships and assist the Sales Teams in educating and positioning Aspire technology solutions and services to clients.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Senior Leadership to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in industry forums, events, speaking engagements, and social media.
- Research and prepare collaboration project Presales Proposals, Statements of Work, Bills of Material, and other project definition source materials.
- Prepare model RFPs and response to strategic requested customer RFPs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working closely with Customers and Account Managers, making recommendations, delivering, and supporting client requests.
- Interact directly with the post-sales team to ensure alignment between pre- and post-sales activities and ensure quality client outcomes.
- Handle post-sales escalation and resolve the same by co-coordinating and working with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an Information Technology related field of study or 8+ years of equivalent professional experience required
- 10+ years of experience focused in technology–based consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Background in pre-sales engineering of Unified Communication, Collaboration or Customer Care technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience with mentoring people and leadership skills a plus
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities, i.e. helping to grow new account/clients from the ground up
- Business operations experience (service development, project costing)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client facing skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-manage multiple priorities