Security Solutions Architect
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Security Solutions Architect, as a member of the presales engineering team, is responsible for educating Clients and translating Client requirements into clearly defined and defendable network architectures and service delivery strategies, to be used by the Aspire Delivery Teams to address Client outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Engagement Management – Meet with clients and collect client requirements. Provide presales engineering support, manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from client.
- Work with Sales Team to develop client relationships and solutions that meet the required business outcomes.
- Create and deliver compelling customer-facing presentations.
- Create Bill of Materials and configurations for solutions.Write Statement of Work and build Professional Services Estimates.
- Identify opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients. Influence expected product and services revenue and gross profit through the management of Client and Aspire Sales Team expectations.
- Interact with the post-sales team and PMO to ensure alignment between presales and post-sales activities and ensure quality client outcomes.
- Manage executive and senior executive-level Client stakeholder relationships and assist the Sales Teams in educating and positioning Aspire Technology Solutions and services to clients.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in industry forums, events, speaking engagements, and social media.
- Manage production of project deliverables, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7 to 10 years of experience focused in technology–based consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Industry Certifications. i.e. CCNP, CISSP, CISA, PCNSE, CISM, CEH
- Knowledge of Security technologies, assessments and regulations
- Extensive Knowledge of Cisco Security Technologies (Cisco ISE, Cisco Firepower, AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, Stealthwatch (Cloud and Enterprise), Cisco Cloud Email Security (CES), and Duo.
- Background in presales engineering of Networking technologies
- Knowledge of Cisco and other network infrastructure products, such as LAN Switching, Datacenter Switching, Catalyst Switches, Nexus Switches, Cisco Routers, Wireless and Network design principles
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- CCIE Security or RS
- Experience working as a consultant and with Cisco and security product partners
- Experience with data backup and business continuance and disaster recovery solutions is desirable
- Experience with mentoring
- Leadership skills a plus
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e. helping to grow new account/clients from the ground up
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client facing skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to apply solutions, products and technology to a business opportunity
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-manage multiple priorities
TRAVEL: 50% local travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.