NOC Analyst (Overnight)
NOC (Network Operations Center) Analyst
If you like to build and grow, apply for immediate consideration. Be part of a team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions – empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of the transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools – and your skills – hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
The NOC Analyst contributes to a 24/7 Network Operations Center within the Managed Services group. The NOC Analyst is responsible for accurately identifying and resolving failures and potential issues while maintaining accurate documentation and executing maintenance and administrative activities on managed service client’s environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Troubleshooting Cisco/Meraki networking technologies.
- MACDs on Cloud/ON-Prem technologies (VOIP and Networking)
- Utilize monitoring system to perform client health checks and resolve alerts.
- Working with service providers to restore client services. Will include opening and tracking tickets either through phone, email, or ticketing system.
- Manage client backup services and remediate issues resulting in backup failures.
- Monitor and report device configuration changes to clients.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance checks and services on managed devices in client infrastructure.
- Understanding of SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and ability to meet them in incident response scenarios.
- Basic understanding of ITIL framework regarding service, incident, change and problem management.
- Open, track and close service tickets in ITSM while maintaining detailed notes including resolution.
- Login to call queue to handle client requests while answering incoming calls courteously and professionally.
- Manage email inbox and chats, responding to both client and internal communications in a timely fashion.
- Interface with field personnel to perform repairs and verify system functionality.
- Work directly with other NOC Analysts and Engineering resources for incident resolution.
- Provide direct communication to affected users and companies on outages and maintenance activities.
- Perform proper handoffs at start and end of shift.
- Complete compliance training for internal business needs as well as client requirements.
- Coordinate and track RMA (Return Material Authorization) requests, to obtain RMA authorization requests and completion of RMA submittal forms.
- Obtain/maintain certifications applicable to position or as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Education and Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1+ years of technical support experience
· 1+ years of experience and understanding of event/alert management, incident and change management processes.
· 1+ years of experience of basic networking, routers, switches, Firewalls, and Wireless devices.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of technical support experience
· 2+ years of prior Help Desk or NOC Experience
· 2+ years of experience with Ticket Management Tools (e.g., ConnectWise)
· Possession of Industry Certifications (A+, Network+, Security+, MTA, MCSA, CCNA)
TRAVEL: Less than 25% travel required.
Monday 10PM to Tuesday 7AM
Tuesday 10PM to Wednesday 7AM
Wednesday 10PM to Thursday 7AM
Thursday 10PM to Friday 7AM
Friday 10pm to Saturday 7AM
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills (develop and maintain strong working relationships).
· Strong work ethic
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to multi-task as necessary
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with focus on customer satisfaction
· Customer service skills
· Proactive approach and good troubleshooting techniques.
· Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution
· Attentive and detail oriented.
Aspire strives to provide full time employees with a competitive and meaningful benefits package that includes:
- 401k with company match, eligible after 30 days employment.
- Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care; effective first day of the following month.
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Company paid Life & AD&D Federal Spending Account.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
Aspire Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.