Marketing Demand Generation Lead
The Marketing Demand Generation Lead is responsible for driving new and qualified business leads for our sales organization. To ideate and execute campaigns, both paid and organic, that are designed to increase the number of qualified leads across all our target industries. This role requires the utilization of all the latest marketing tactics, partnerships, and thought leadership to generate demand, increase the pipeline and improve our brand awareness where it matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team and other departments to ensure our Demand Gen plans meet the business and marketing objectives.
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a highly effective and targeted approach to help drive new customer acquisition growth.
- Responsible for team collaboration on multi-touch programs across a wide variety of channels, including content syndication, SEM, events, email nurture and paid media/social.
- Defines clear and measurable goals for all Demand Gen campaigns programs and tactics prior to launch, partnering with Sales and Solutions Teams to understand the performance; and providing recommendations on optimization on demand gen resources based on results and priorities
- Measure, analyze, and report on all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI.
- Keep close watch on program performance, and develop projections and growth goals, consistently track & measure program performance/pacing to ensure programs are on track to meet goals
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns to achieve pipeline targets.
- Own end-to-end execution of each program ensuring the right stakeholders are involved and deliver on time and budget
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working with Sales and Business Development to manage Account-Based Marketing tactics to drive engagement at high-value accounts.
- Administer and optimize use or Marketing tech stack such as ZoomInfo.org, HubSpot and NetSuite (CRM) for research, list pulls and prospect profiling
- Act as the company lead catcher- manage, assign and track progress and status of leads
- Coordinate onsite and offsite customer facing, virtual events, webinars, and marketing sponsored events to include the following: Pre-event coordination with vendors, confirmation calls to registered attendees, preparation of marketing materials, on site set up, meet and greet attended and break down after event completion.
- Conducts planning and coordination meetings with project/event presenter
- Track opportunities from marketing campaigns and enter into NetSuite
- Track customer attendance and accounts for quarterly reports and reconcile with NetSuite database
- Oversee marketing operations and coordinate all marketing initiatives and projects in close coordination with the Marketing Director and Marketing Content Specialist.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- BA/S degree, 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of demand generation (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Hands on experience with Marketing Automation technology (i.e. Marketo), SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and Salesforce
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of scaling campaigns, impact to the business, and hitting growth and pipeline targets
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- High level of accountability, but comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
- Self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional partners.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving capabilities who can relate business needs to digital execution
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels, functions, and best practices
- Deep understanding of account-based marketing and all digital marketing channels.
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence across a range of teams and stakeholders
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.