JOB TITLE: MARKETING ASSISTANT
If you like to build and grow, apply for immediate consideration. Be part of a team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions – empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of the transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools – and your skills – hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
The Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing Director with planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs. Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to: analyzing data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results, creating and managing the production of marketing collateral and assist in the development of creative content. Help with the organization and development of out-of-the-box events and provide project-specific administrative support as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Support the Marketing Team through the organization and administrative support for various projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain strong and professional communication between the marketing team, colleagues and external vendors or partners.
- Coordinate event participation for tradeshows, customer events and any other miscellaneous engagements.
- Conduct research and evaluation of key marketing initiatives.
- Management of marketing inventory
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing is preferred with a minimum of 2 years related experience within a marketing role.
TRAVEL: Minimal travel. 25%
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Self-starter with a high attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, organization, time management and presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Proficient in all MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel, Canva, SharePoint and Hubspot, design programs are a plus!
· Must be able to work onsite in our NJ office 5 days a week
· Contribute to assist marketing and sales through the development of customer meetings and annual events / plans.
· Motivated, energetic, creative, and excited to learn!!
Strong organizational and planning skills are essential.
Aspire strives to provide full time employees with a competitive and meaningful benefits package that includes:
- 401k with company match, eligible after 30 days employment.
- Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care; effective first day of the following month.
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Company paid Life & AD&D Federal Spending Account.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
Aspire Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.