Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Marketing Assistant will coordinate and perform all administrative functions supporting management and departmental staff as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED
- Coordinate onsite and offsite customer-facing and marketing sponsored events including pre-
- event coordination with vendors, confirmation calls to registered attendees, marketing materials preparation, set-up on-site, greet attendees, and break-down upon event completion.
- Track opportunities from events and marketing campaigns and tag in SalesForce from Pardot
- Marketing Campaigns.
- Track customer attendance and accounts for quarterly reports. Reconcile with SalesForce
- Draft and prepare invitations and other content materials needed for customer-facing events
- Order marketing materials needed for customer events.
- Design customer surveys, distribute and collect data, and shared with account managers for
- follow up.
- Confirm/follow up with registered customers regarding event attendance.
- Handle onsite registrations for bigger/major events.
- Design calendar invites via Pardot for Outlook and add notification to attendees’ calendars.
- Document customer-facing and marketing sponsored events with photos and write-ups, for social posts, partner, and internal communication purposes.
- Prepare post-event reports to include feedback gathered and recommendations.
- Create, schedule, and post social media updates pre-event, at-event, and post-event.
- Pull customer and prospect lists from SalesForce/Discover.Org for marketing campaigns and nurture streams.
- Scrub, clean, segment lists according to marketing campaigns and target audience.
- Monitors inventory of assets and keeps track of content that needs updating.
- Prepares and updates the calendar of marketing activities for general and sales reference.
- Perform general administrative duties (i.e. typing, messages, photocopies, scanning, faxes, and Federal Express shipments).
- Perform administrative aspects of departmental projects.
- Create and maintain physical and electronic files in an orderly and sensible fashion.
- Schedule and set up meetings, conference rooms, event set up, and catering.
- Research marketing event idea/upcoming conferences.
- Contact venue/conference coordinator for booking information and costs.
- Request payments for venue/catering services and keep track of invoices to claim partnerfunding.
- Maintain inventory of marketing supplies (pop up signs, hard-printed collaterals, tablecloth, customer giveaways, etc.).
- Maintain total confidentiality in all matters of correspondence, telephone messages, and personal conversations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with others and function as a collaborative team.
- Knowledgeable and stays current and complies with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ensure that all pending matters are referred to appropriate management levels and perform follow-up as needed.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Completes compliance training by the due date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher required
- One+ years of related marketing experience with similar job skills.
- One+ years of Copy/Content writing skills required
- Proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Detailed oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use office equipment
- Solid interpersonal skills, Professional étiquette (telephone, correspondence, email, and in person)
- Ability to organize, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change in priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Exemplify ownership and accountability in responsibilities
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism.
- Highly motivated with desire to deliver outstanding professional work
- Computer skills: Proficiency with MS Office to include, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
TRAVEL: 25% travel required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and drug screening.