Manager of Lifecycle Services
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Manager of Lifecycle Services will be responsible for overseeing, driving, and managing Aspire’s annuity and recurring revenue initiative through all touchpoints of the organization.
They will be responsible for achieving the highest renewal rates, attaching solutions to new infrastructure, uncovering new opportunities. They will oversee renewal and attach rates, refresh reporting, and lifecycle team members engagement with the Account team including ensuring different consumption models are being explored, all opportunities are sought after and renewed.
They will help develop new solutions and continuously improve and oversee all tasks related to quoting and maintaining IT renewals of services, adoption of solutions, and provide day-to-day support to current and new customers.
They will work with customer success and solutions architects to ensure the adoption of solutions sold and help develop and track customer NPS and health scores as well as help define outcomes and use cases by industry.
They will help build relationships with ecosystem partners and find new recurring revenue streams to build into our portfolio.
They will work on automating how we track information on our clients and renewals in our existing platforms, develop segmentation and touch point plans for renewal customers using high touch, low touch, digital touch, develop targeted value add campaigns, create ask the expert sessions related to LOA, lifecycle management solutions, etc. and work with Solutions architects to help develop solutions to replace aging infrastructure and package solutions with outcomes for end of support.
They will look to help build and expand our service offerings, automate our processes and oversee all duties of lifecycle team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Motivate, mentor and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the lifecycle teams and ensure all tasks and measurements for team members are met.
- Responsible for driving Aspire’s attach and renewal rates, recurring annuity and revenue streams at Aspire.
- Monitor attach and renewal rate on a quarterly basis to ensure all possible coverage has been registered, attached and renewed on-time, open up cases and track cases to ensure highest rates achieved.
- Work in partnership with other departments including customer success, engineers and solutions architects to develop best practices to ensure activation and adoption of recurring renewals and look for opportunities to expand our value and role with our clients including packaging of solutions with managed, customer success and professional services.
- Build automated reporting to accurately forecast all recurring renewals including tracking and management of auto-renewals, true-forwards, single architecture and cross-architecture EAs and ensure all opportunities are being pursued and followed up on and uncover potential new opportunities.
- Ensure team members are providing complete and accurate reporting of a customer’s full environment, seeking to obtain LOAs, working with AMs to build business, refresh equipment, provide renewal quotes for each and every opportunity while exploring and providing all renewal options including EAs, 3 and 5 year terms, up-sell, cross-sell and packaging of Aspire service offerings for the best value tied to outcomes for our clients.
- Ensure teams are using automated reports to drive recurring revenue, customer success, refresh, expansion and customer outcomes. These reports should be shown in several ways with details including end of support, reporting by architecture, summary reporting with the end result of driving roadmaps for success customer outcomes.
- Continuous development of all solutions to expand Aspire’s footprint in new and existing accounts with a strong focus on recurring revenue and ensuring all solutions sold or owned by customers with adoption or activation opportunities are using the solutions and understand the success this solution is providing to our customers.
- Ensure lifecycle team members are staying engaged with all clients with recurring revenue at least quarterly and develop high, medium and low touch model for engagement to ensure we have continued communication with every client.
- Collaborate with the senior leaders in Sales, Pre-sales, Managed Services, Marketing and Engineering to coordinate priorities leading to the aggressive, profitable growth and recurring revenue and customer success initiative of the company.
- Work in partnership with solutions architects and engineers on best practices for adoption, maintaining usage of solution inside customer’s environment.
- Oversee development of solution for each architecture with ask the expert sessions, adoption practices and marketing of these solutions into our account base.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of vendor or partner offerings to be able to better position renewals for our clients.
- Consistently works with vendor teams to provide partnered approach to customer support.
- Build highest level trust with all customers, vendors and partners and become the go to partner for renewals.
- Ruthlessly pursues client satisfaction.
- Oversee contract maintenance including contract consolidation, summaries, end of support information, install site ids and CCO ids
- Work closely with Aspire AM’s and Cisco AM’s Work to uncover and develop service growth opportunities inside existing and new clients
- Develop programs for unattached services to look at creating an Aspire service offering and run reporting on solutions we are selling and develop program to maximize benefit to clients and Aspire in solutions for coverage.
- Builds relationships and coaches the team to build relationships, maintain open communications, and collaborate and coordinate efforts with the Customer Success, Operations, Finance, Sales, Engineering teams
- Individually completes compliance training and ensures team complies with training by all due dates.
- Through active, productive partnerships with Human Resources, conducts performance management process and establishes learning and development objectives essential to the lifecycle team’s success.
- Embrace the Aspire culture by support your colleagues to help everyone excel.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 plus years industry experience
- History of relevant sales experience and lifecycle account management
- Knowledge of Cisco portfolio and strong working relationship with Cisco
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Cisco Renewals Manager Certification
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must be a competitive, high achiever, who is persistent, overcoming obstacles, competition, or setbacks.
- Visionary who can understand the customer outcomes and develop solutions to assist our existing and develop new customer base.
- Innovator to maximize Aspire’s long-term growth and profitability.
- Process-driven mindset.
- Strong Influencer Skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
- Leadership skills that include developing members of team.
- Strong team skills and high-level ability to work with others
- Collaborator who can work with and support other senior leaders.
- Proficiency in creating and delivering presentations to multiple influence levels within customer
- Strong presentations skills are required
- Strong computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Manager of Lifecycle Services is expected to attend meetings and events that take place outside of standard business hours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.