Logistics and Facilities Coordinator
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Logistics and Facilities Coordinator works with various departments to oversee the shipping and receiving, inventory, placement and staging of hardware orders into the Aspire Logistics Center as well as coordinating various facilities tasks and building maintenance services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Receiving: Receive customer deliveries to Aspire Logistics Center. Assist with unloading trucks of boxes and pallets. Log to related order tracking summary, label boxes and pallets for storage, and place in the appropriate location.
- Shipping: Handle any reshipments of customer equipment as necessary and ensure all shipment information logged on respective order tracking summary. Prepare project shipments to customers by creating packing list, re-packing and sealing any boxes and shrink-wrapping pallets. Maintain inventory of shipping supplies and packing materials.
- Inventory: Complete inventory of all received shipments for customer projects in Logistics Center and Aspire Main Building. Notify Aspire Project Management team of arrival. Track inventory between storage location and staging area. Keep regular inventory of all building and office supplies and coordinate with finance to place orders as needed.
- Staging: Coordination of staging activities for the PMO and Delivery Teams. Maintain supplies for staging and for delivery engineers and keep staging area organized. Coordinate use and upkeep of company delivery van.
- Facilities: General upkeep of Logistics Center and Demo facilities. Overseeing and negotiating contracts with providers for services including HVAC, electrical, alarm systems etc. Performing routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed as well as handling emergency issues promptly. Ensuring that facilities meet necessary certificates of inspections for Fire Alarms, Water Systems and Fire Inspections.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two (2) year relevant experience in office management or warehouse setting.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word or similar tools.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- AA degree or higher
- 2+ years relevant experience in office management or warehouse setting.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of networking technology products is a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy a must
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Ability to commute daily to company’s New Jersey headquarters (Eatontown)
- Exemplify ownership and accountability in responsibilities
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism
- Highly motivated with a desire to deliver outstanding professional work
Minimal travel required; may be required to drive company delivery van to deliver project equipment to customer site occasionally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Use of a pallet jack for movement of product up to 1800 pounds may be required. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.