Cisco Renewal Specialist
Location: Eatontown, New Jersey
If you like to build and grow, apply for immediate consideration. Be part of a team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions – empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of the transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization, and the Internet of Things (IoT) – all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools – and your skills – hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
The Cisco Renewal Specialist will be responsible for presenting and selling renewable services contracts to new and existing clients. Handle all tasks related to quoting and maintaining IT renewals of services and provide day to day support to Aspire and potential customers. This role serves as a key business contact and client liaison responsible for maintaining accurate coverage for clients, timely renewals to avoid lapse in coverage and detailed reporting to oversee the lifecycle for existing and potential clients. The Cisco Renewal Specialist may work from the Company’s corporate headquarters in Eatontown, New Jersey, or remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of devices, subscriptions and renewals for existing and potential customers to ensure timely renewal, refresh and upgrades.
- Review and audit sales and renewal forecast to ensure quote and contract summary preparation is done in a timely matter.
- Manages the auditing of order history, quotes, contract details and various reports. Oversees and manages the customer facing and internal documents to ensure accurate and professional quotes and contract summaries of coverage are provided.
- Manage timely delivery of renewal quotes and summaries, obtaining LOA’s, oversees all correspondence, meetings, customer service requests and close of open quotes.
- Ensures quotes and summaries are customized according to requirements, changes are tracked accurately, summary by architecture reporting provided, grouping of install sites by service level, grouping of majors and minors, phones and APs are at the bottom of a section, audit tab included for true-up of coverage back to PLM, audit count of FP licenses back to Firewalls, CT licenses back to Controllers and includes report of unattached services opportunities for upsell.
- Handle all tasks related to the maintenance of the contracts including merging contracts where required, updating details such as install sites and associating and recording the details of who has access to contracts for each customer.
- Customize presentations and related customer facing documents necessary for review with client.
- Negotiate and close contracts to drive additional revenue in existing and new accounts by upselling and cross-selling renewal or unattached service opportunities and manage renewal opportunities to strategic long-term consistent territory growth and profitability year over year.
- Ability to understand the value of customers in the account base, research clients on the internet and summarize findings including subsidiaries, all address locations, point out missing architectures by sub-group, and establish relationships, and close viable business opportunities.
- Meet with Lifecycle Software Specialist, Customer Success Manager and AM quarterly to review customer coverage and opportunity including EA hunting, exploring different consumption models to grow footprint and review subscriptions that require adoption and tracking.
- Work with assigned AMs to assist in finding new prospects that are in your designated territory who have a need for Aspire services.
- Manage correspondence, presentations, meetings, customer service requests and close of open quotes.
- Researches and resolves issues relating to maintenance and license renewals and ensures all customer service requests, questions or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are audited and trued up for processing and works with CSM to leverage any promotions to maximize profit.
- Maintains communication with various vendors to keep strong relationships and provides vendors with information on upcoming renewals and details of orders that have been processed.
- Prepare and true-up quotes and orders in required systems for Cisco, EMC, VMware, and other product lines for existing and new clients.
- Strategize with and leverage the Cisco CSM (or AM) uncover potential opportunities, assist in problem resolution and obtain extra incentives for both customer and Aspire.
- Ruthlessly pursue client satisfaction.
- Adhere to all established policies, procedures, and the code of ethics.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in sales support environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word or similar tools
- Must have experience working with multiple small and mid-sized enterprises.
- Excellent customer care experience required
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Salesforce, and quoting tools
- 2 years’ experience preferred in a technology company
- History of success in selling Cisco solutions
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Must be a competitive, high achiever, who is persistent and can build, maintain and grow profitable long-term relationships with all clients.
- Knowledge of Cisco portfolio and strong working relationship with Cisco a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an adept problem solver.
- IT prior experience helpful; knowledge of Cisco, EMC and VMware product lines a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go the extra mile.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, efficient, reliable.
TRAVEL: Less than 5% travel
Aspire strives to provide full time employees with a competitive and meaningful benefits package that includes:
- 401k with company match, eligible after 30 days employment.
- Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision care; effective first day of the following month.
- Company paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Company paid Life & AD&D Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
Aspire Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.