Lifecycle Renewals Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Requests and analyzes various reports and files
- Creates customer facing and internal contract summaries, and quotes
- Handles all tasks related to the maintenance of customer contracts, to include merges, address changes and contract access permission
- Ensures all quotes are accurate and current. Audits for price discrepancies and other changes. Updates internal systems with required changes
- Prioritizes all business tasks
- Works with management and team members to improve processes
- Proactively maintains and reconciles end-users inventory/ licensing and software
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures, and the code of ethics.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree required
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in a sales support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word or similar tools
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of NetSuite,
- Previous experience with data management and reconciliation/database administration
- 2 years- experience preferred in a technology company
- Prior experience in IT a plus
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, database administration and sales management software a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with strict attention to detail and 100% accuracy.
- Must be detailed oriented and have and eye for auditing.
- Must Possess an understanding of how to put together and group data in an easy-to-read format
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new processes and procedures
- Adept at problem solving.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, efficient, reliable.
TRAVEL: Less than 5% travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.