Lifecycle Renewals Specialist
If you like to build and grow… Be part of the Aspire team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions—empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization and the Internet of Things (IoT) — all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools—and your skills– hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Lifecycle Renewals Specialist will handle all tasks related to quoting, reporting, and maintaining IT renewals of services and subscriptions. This role will provide support to Aspire customers and various teams at Aspire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Requests and analyzes various reports and files.
- Creates customer-facing and internal contract summaries.
- Handles all tasks related to the maintenance of customer contracts. Tasks include contract merges, address changes and contract access permission.
- Creates customer-facing and internal quotes.
- Ensures all quotes are accurate and current. Audits for price discrepancies and other changes. Updates internal systems with required changes.
- Assists clients with customer service requests and follows up on related issues.
- Prioritizes all business tasks.
- Works with management and team members.
- Proactively maintain and reconcile end-users inventory/licensing and software.
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures, and the code of ethics.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate degree required or Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in a sales support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word or similar tools
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Netsuite,
- previous experience with data management and reconciliation/database administration.
- 2 years’ experience preferred in a technology company.
- Prior experience in IT a plus.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, database administration and sales management software a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Individual must be detail oriented, have an eye for auditing, understand how to put together and group data in an easy-to-read format.
- Displays the ability be an adept problem solver.
- IT prior experience helpful; knowledge of Cisco, EMC and VMware product lines a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, efficient, reliable.
Less than 5% travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.