Location: Eatontown, NJ/Remote
POSITION SUMMARY: The Lifecycle Contract Specialist will handle all tasks related to quoting and maintaining IT renewals of services and provide day to day support to Aspire customers. The Lifecycle Contract Specialist – may work from the Company’s corporate headquarters in Eatontown, New Jersey, or remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Create renewal quotes and contract summaries for Cisco, EMC, VMware and other product lines for existing and new clients.
- Audit and analyze multiple reports including order history, vendor files and contract reports to create customized accurate quote and or contract summary details.
- Prepare, audit, manage changes and true up quotes in required systems for quote presentation and ordering.
- Handle all tasks related to the maintenance of the contracts including merging contracts where required, updating details such as install sites and associating and recording the details of who has access to contracts for each customer.
- Create, audit, and maintain current contract details in a formal customer facing summary report for all coverage including EOS dates, associations, removes and changes.
- Assist clients with customer service requests and follow up on related issues.
- Research and resolve issues related to maintenance and license renewals
- Review and audit sales and renewal forecast to ensure quote and contract summary preparation is done in a timely matter.
- Adhere to all established policies, procedures and the code of ethics.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree required
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word or similar tools
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, SalesForce, and quoting tools
- 2 years experience preferred in a technology company
- Prior experience in IT a plus
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, sales management software a plus.
- IT prior experience helpful; knowledge of Cisco, EMC and VMware product lines a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go the extra mile.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, efficient, reliable.
TRAVEL: Less than 5% travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and drug screening.
For further consideration, please apply here. No phone calls or recruiters, please
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.