Location: Eatontown, NJ
The NOC Analyst Intern contributes to a 24/7 Network and Security Operations Center within the Managed Services group. The NSOC Analyst intern is responsible for accurately identifying and resolving failures and potential issues while maintaining accurate documentation and executing maintenance and administrative activities on managed service client’s environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Respond and resolve client’s requests within SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Perform daily preventative maintenance checks and services on managed devices in client infrastructure
- Assist the Help Desk Team to deliver technology support
- Assist with the deployment of new equipment
- Assist in collecting information for the equipment inventory
- Work directly with other NSOC Analysts and Engineering resources for issue resolution
- Provide direct communication to affected users and companies on outages and maintenance activities
- Maintain detailed notes within ticketing systems on all issue resolution activities
- Maintain customer technical information within defined documentation standards
- Manage and maintain monitoring and alerting systems
- Required to provide flexible shift scheduling based on operational needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Open, track and close service tickets
- Answer incoming calls and monitor various e-mail accounts and act according to NSOC procedures and processes
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (develop and maintain strong working relationships)
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task as necessary
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with focus on customer satisfaction
- Customer service skills
- Proactive approach and good troubleshooting techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution
- Attentive and detail oriented
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Pursuing a college degree in IT related field with a minimum completed 2 years of college education
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
TRAVEL: Less than 25% travel required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
For further consideration, please apply here. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and drug screening
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.