Intern – Continuous Improvement (CI) Coordinator
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Continuous Improvement Coordinator position works closely with the CI Principal. This position contributes to CI initiatives, working across all Aspire business units focusing on IT and Operations. The CI Coordinator is responsible for creating technical documents, SOPs, workflow diagrams, and maintaining accurate documentation. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills and the ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of processes and documentation requirements
- Write easy to understand SOPs and Policies
- Create tutorials to help end-users (e.g. SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive)
- Conduct internal/department interviews
- Work closely with management and subject matter experts to determine content for documentation
- Assist with establishing, maintaining, and adhering to the schedule for delivery of all documentation and communication.
- Assist with the coordination of the delivery and posting of all documentation and communications with other groups.
- Assist the team in completing high priority objectives or other improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Pursuing a college degree with a minimum of 2 years of college education completed.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Working towards University Degree in Business Administration
- Background in IT Services
- Background in Project Management
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (develop and maintain strong working relationships)
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Attentive and detail oriented
- Results driven
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Ability to present processes and procedures to cross-function teams
TRAVEL: Less than 25% travel required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.