Enterprise Network Solution Architect-Eatontown
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Enterprise Networks Solutions Architect, as a member of the presales engineering team, is responsible for educating Clients and translating Client requirements into clearly defined and defendable network architectures and service delivery strategies, to be used by the Aspire Delivery Teams to address Client outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Engagement Management – Meet with clients and collect client requirements. Provide presales engineering support, manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from client.
- Work with Sales Team to develop client relationships and solutions that meet the required business outcomes.
- Create and deliver compelling customer-facing presentations.
- Design solutions and create the Bill of Materials and configurations for the solutions.
- Demonstrate Aspire product offering features and capabilities.
- Write Statement of Works and build Professional Services Estimators.
- Identify opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients. Influence expected product and services revenue and gross profit through the management of Client and Aspire Sales Team expectations.
- Interact with the post-sales and project management teams to ensure alignment between presales and post-sales activities and ensure quality client outcomes.
- Manage executive and senior executive-level Client stakeholder relationships and assist the Sales Teams in educating and positioning Aspire Technology Solutions and services to clients.
- Continually stay relevant and educated on current and road-mapped products, features, and industry trends.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in industry forums, events, speaking engagements, and social media.
- Manage production of project deliverables, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Keep up with Aspire product offering promotions, quoting and licensing changes
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technical degree or 8+ years of experience focused in technology–based consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Professional level certification in networking technologies – CCNP
- 7 to 10 years of experience in:
- Presales engineering of networking technologies
- Knowledge of Cisco and other network infrastructure products, such as LAN Switching, Datacenter Switching, Catalyst Switches, Nexus Switches, Cisco Routers, Wireless and Network design principles, Cisco Collaboration technologies, storage technologies, virtualization and server technologies
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Additional certifications, i.e. Dell/EMC, VMware, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in:
- Working as a consultant and with Cisco and storage partners
- Experience with data backup and business continuance and disaster recovery solutions is desirable
- Experience with mentoring people and leadership skills a plus
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e. helping to grow new account/clients from the ground up
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client facing skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to apply solutions, products and technology to a business opportunity
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-manage multiple priorities
TRAVEL: 50% local travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Aspire Technology Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and drug screening.