Document Control Coordinator
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Continuous Improvement Document Control Coordinator position works closely with the CI Project Manager. This position contributes to CI initiatives, working across all Aspire business units focusing on IT and Operations. The CI Document Control Coordinator is responsible for leading and supporting the writing of standard operating procedures (SOPs,) workflow diagrams, including process improvements, and maintaining accurate documentation. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills and the ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of their processes, gather document requirements, and provide analysis and recommendations for SOP effectiveness.
- Drive day-to-day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance of SOP’s
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to assist with the writing of policy documents.
- Support the communication and training of SOP’s to team members
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and management to document and deliver high-quality documentation
- Create tutorials to help end-users (e.g. SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive)
- Assist with establishing, maintaining, and adhering to the schedule for delivery of all documentation and communication.
- Assist the team in completing high-priority objectives or other improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Background in IT Services
- Background in Project Management
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (develop and maintain strong working relationships)
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Attentive and detail-oriented
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Ability to present processes and procedures to cross-function teams
More than 5% travel required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.