Data Validation Specialist
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Data Validation Specialist position is a part of Aspire Technology Partners customer-focused Sales Operations. This role will be responsible for performing data quality reviews within the company ERP systems (NetSuite), making updates to existing records, reconciling discrepancies, and general troubleshooting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING : OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Review specified data points for completeness and accuracy
- Review and correct file extracts for discrepancies and issues
- Update existing records efficiently and accurately, as needed
- Transfer data from source documents into NetSuite and other systems as required
- Initiate requests for additional information from third party vendors to ensure data records are accurate and complete
- Cross check all information contained in sales orders
- Create projects in NetSuite and other systems
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
Minimum Education and Experience :
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel
Preferred Education and Experience :
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with NetSuite
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Impeccable Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy a must
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Ability to commute daily to Aspire’s New Jersey headquarters (Eatontown)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.