Customer Success Manager
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) position impacts the Company’s image and is responsible for preserving and growing accounts in partnership with the account teams. This role serves as a key business contact and client liaison responsible for successful adoption, lifecycle, managed services and overall management of the client relationship to include reporting and analytics of the service tied to client success, client testimonials, and client references. The CSM will work closely with several departments to surface client concerns regarding the services and other important end user feedback to support product/service enhancements and changes in the market environment. The CSM provides onboarding support, strategic business reviews, and regular service updates. This individual must have experience working with multiple small to mid-sized enterprises and can demonstrate a history of providing astounding customer care. Additionally, the individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an adept problem solver.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Proactively monitor customer engagement to ensure that client’s ongoing services experience is that of value and service excellence, through regular client interactions, and various feedback mechanisms.
- Create feedback mechanisms, such as surveys, executive and operational touchpoints, to ensure the services Aspire is providing, are of the utmost quality and address the target market.
- Gather initial intake information provided by a contact, referral or client needed to establish a relationship with the client.
- Understand all the products and services available and be able to present each of them to prospective clients based on their specific needs.
- Work with the Aspire Account Teams to develop an individualized strategic plan for each client designed to expand Aspire’s relationship with the client, on a quarterly a basis.
- This position works with internal and external executive management, sales managers, project managers, and engineers regularly and should have the skill set to work well across departments/teams effectively, while maintaining a level of passion, empathy, and calmness.
- Facilitates Managed Services clients onboarding from start to end by working Clients and appropriate Aspire departments. Serves as the primary role and contact during client onboarding.
- Accelerate customer adoption of our SaaS products through enablement, usage training, and regular communication with the Clients. Understands business outcomes relative to the KPIs that were associated and can comprehend the metrics behind them.
- Work with product leads to work on new product release, and how best to bring new services/functionality to market. Helps to document, establish, and implement new processes and procedures around new offerings.
- Serving as a point of escalation and assisting the Managed Services Group with the resolution of Client service issues with core processes.
- Act as voice of the Client within Aspire Technology Partners, while assisting in developing, carrying out, and improving the Aspire’s Customer Experience through the entire journey.
- Participate in onsite and offsite events to promote Aspire’s Customer Experience.
- Leads Client through Strategic Business Reviews and regular reporting and communications.
- Attend sales and engineering meetings to educate the teams on Aspire’s offerings and collaborates with peers to establish best practices
- As demand grows, work with Aspire leadership to build out the Customer Success Managers team.
- Build, Maintain, grow profitable long-term relationships with all clients.
- Expand profitable opportunities with existing clients.
- Be able to create Business Outcomes Plans which identify Key performance Indicators (KPI’s) and achieve success on all.
- Embrace the Aspire culture to support colleagues and help our organization excel and be successful.
- Retention of Managed Services customers
- Develop, document, and support execution of Customer Success Plans and Successful Business Outcomes
- Thought leadership / Team Development, minimum of 3X per year
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8+ years of equivalent professional experience required
- 2+ years of experience focused in technology–based consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in a Sales, with a specialization as a client support role within a technology focused organization, a background in annuity sales, or other customer success role. Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Knowledge of Cisco Portfolio
- CSM Certification
- Prior Experience is SaaS, Sales, or customer facing positions
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with service desk and/or project portfolio management tools
- Exceptional Client service, strong relationship management, communication, project management, and strategic analytical skills
- Experience reporting information to and working with senior level management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client facing skills
- Working Knowledge of Cisco Portfolio
- Development and documentation of playbooks and adoption process for all the architectures we handle. Including maintaining information and providing continuous improvements.
TRAVEL: As needed base on customer need. The CSM will be based in the Eatontown, NJ.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.