Customer Success Associate
If you like to build and grow… Be part of the Aspire team that helps transform major companies, government agencies, healthcare organizations and educational institutions—empowering them to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital economy. You will be at the forefront of transformative technologies, including collaboration, mobility, cloud computing, big data, social media, virtualization and the Internet of Things (IoT) — all of this in a consultative environment in which these powerful tools—and your skills– hold great strategic value. As a key player in our fast-growing, award-winning organization, you can expect a stimulating work culture, a great team passionate about innovation, and a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) position impacts the Company’s image and is responsible for preserving and growing accounts in partnership with an alignment to an Account Manager’s and their customers. This role serves as a key business contact and client liaison responsible for successful adoption, lifecycle, managed services, and overall management of the client relationship to include reporting and analytics of the service tied to client success, client testimonials, and client references.
The CSA will work closely with the account manager alignment, while learning the key requirements of onboarding support, preparing strategic business reviews, and collecting data for regular service updates. This individual must have experience working with multiple small to mid-sized enterprises and can demonstrate a history of providing astounding customer care. Additionally, the individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an adept problem solver.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Proactively monitor customer engagement to ensure that client’s ongoing services experience is that of value and service excellence, through regular client interactions, and various feedback mechanisms for one account manager and their customers.
- Gathers initial intake information provided by a contact, referral or client needed to establish a relationship with the client.
- Has a basic understanding of the products and services available and be able to present each of them to prospective clients based on their specific needs.
- Works with an Aspire Account Manager to develop an individualized strategic plan for each client designed to expand Aspire’s relationship with the client, on a quarterly a basis.
- Serves as a point of escalation and assisting the Managed Services Group with the resolution of Client service issues with core processes.
- Act as voice of the Client within Aspire Technology Partners, while assisting in developing, carrying out, and improving the Aspire’s Customer Experience through the entire journey.
- Leads Client through Strategic Business Reviews and regular reporting and communications.
- Build, Maintain, grow profitable long-term relationships with all clients.
- Be able to create Business Outcomes Plans which identify Key performance Indicators (KPI’s) and achieve success on all.
- Embrace the Aspire culture to support colleagues and help our organization excel and be successful.
- Retention of Managed Services customers
- Develop, document, and support execution of Customer Success Plans and Successful Business Outcomes
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical degree required
- 2+ years of experience in CX, Sales Assistant, or Coordinator role, focused in sales or customer success support experience
- Experience as a client support role within a technology focused organization, a background in annuity sales, or other customer success role. Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Knowledge of Cisco Portfolio
- Cisco CX Certification
- Prior Experience is SaaS, Sales, or customer facing positions
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with service desk and/or project portfolio management tools
- Exceptional Client service, strong relationship management, communication, organization, project management, and strategic analytical skills
- Experience supporting and preparing reporting information for review with senior level management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels
- Working knowledge of Cisco portfolio and/or managed services is helpful
- Support the development and documentation of playbooks and adoption process per CSM needs, including maintaining information and updating new processes for continuous improvements
As needed; based on customer need. The CSA will be based in the Eatontown, NJ.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate