Continuous Improvement Project Manager
Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Continuous Improvement Project Manager will support the management teams and individual contributors in each department impacted by corporate improvement initiatives. This Project Manager must provide key deliverables to ensure adoption and sustainment of change – clear communication throughout the process and effective documentation at the conclusion of each improvement project is essential for success. As the project manager, the individual will develop custom project plans in consultation with internal teams and manage all project-related communication, task tracking, resource management (inclusive of project time & expense approvals), on-time completion, change management and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Act as an internal consultant to define, lead, develop and drive projects from ideation to execution.
- Lead strategic initiatives across the organization that drive margin growth and process improvements.
- Provide support with the launch of new products, drive the implementation of new technologies, and/or certifications.
- Oversee cross-functional operations improvement projects to help the business build and grow a more efficient operation.
- Support process teams in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing improvements and reengineering opportunities.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of business process models.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, root causes and execute on a solution plan.
- Source and implement viable solutions working with internal and/or external partners to promote process efficiency, remove redundancy and introduce automation.
- Perform project management, analytics, and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
- Coordinate with various teams to analyze project results and performance.
- Identify and manage resources to deliver effective solutions.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of equivalent professional experience required
- Strong IT Infrastructure deployment experience in a Professional Services organization of either a Manufacturer, or Value-Added Reseller.
- 5+ years of experience in an operational and analytical role
- 5+ years of experience with portfolio and project management tools
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- PMP® Certification, ITIL Certification or Lean Six Sigma Certification
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (develop and maintain strong working relationships)
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated • Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Attentive and detail oriented
- Results driven
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
TRAVEL: Up to 25% required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.