Account Executive – Cybersecurity Managed Services
Location: Eatontown, NJ
Managed Detection & Response (MDR) represents the next-generation in managed security and is the fastest growing segment of Aspire’s managed services portfolio. Harness the market demand for MDR and be a part of our expanding sales team. Watch our video to learn more.
The Account Executive will focus on new business sales positioning Aspire Managed Detection & Response (MDR) services in Mid-Market accounts. As a hunter, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new and upsell business. You will initiate prospect relationships to enable value driven conversations, cultivating prospect interest throughout the sales cycle and partnering with presales engineering resources as needed to achieve revenue quota objectives. You will utilize a consultative sales approach to map Aspire Managed Service offerings to the clients’ needs to expand your footprint in your accounts and drive incremental revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Quickly develop situational fluency on the Aspire Managed Detection & Response (MDR) offering and security concepts
- Drive creative business development activities to prospect, sell and close business in midsize enterprise accounts in assigned region
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with prospects, via the phone, email, social media, and in-person interactions
- Prospect for net new MDR customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints, industry events, and ecosystem partnerships
- Understand prospect’s business and information security environment
- Position and match Aspire capabilities to each prospect business driver and challenges
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Consistently achieve sales targets
Minimum Education & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct sales/account management preferably in technology, information security or managed service industry
- Strong ability to articulate and evangelize the value of Aspire MDR and position effectively to prospects
- Ability, passion, and desire to prioritize prospects and generate new opportunities through research, prospecting phone calls, and networking
- Competitive and team-oriented with ability to thrive and add to energetic environment
- Persistence and willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- Self-starter who is motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience selling IT security solutions and/or managed services a plus
- Understanding of and interest in Information Security
TRAVEL: Ability to travel up to 50% in the region
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.