Driving Digital Transformation for Healthcare Organizations
Hospitals and clinics must adapt to a dynamic, technology-driven world
With the ability to improve patient care and save lives, innovations such as mobility, unified communications, analytics, imaging and data management are extremely beneficial to healthcare providers. However, organizations struggle to adopt, integrate and benefit from these advancements in a suitable timeframe.
Implementing new technologies can be extremely complicated, especially when dealing with increasing costs, limited budgets and staff shortages. In order to make these necessary advancements, healthcare organizations need a strategic partner who understands their situation and can help them adapt. Aspire is that partner.
With the Aspire Transformation Cycle, we offer a reliable framework for IT transition and improvement. It delivers results based on your organization’s critical objectives, utilizing deep industry experience, highly certified engineering expertise, and close partnerships with the leading technology providers.
This well-orchestrated process makes it possible to upgrade and optimize the capabilities and management of your IT infrastructure. As a result, you will be empowered to more effectively address such vital issues as Meaningful Use, HIPAA compliance and Health Information Exchange (HIE), as well as the challenges of various clinical applications.
Applying advanced technology solutions to improve clinical workflow
We help you improve patient outcomes with such technology initiatives as:
- Delivering always-current analyses on ever-changing security threats, and deploying systems and practices to assure industry-best security, risk and compliance management.
- Implementing wireless networks, application and desktop virtualization, and mobility solutions to ensure access to clinical applications.
- Improving communications capabilities such as patient monitoring, critical alerts, messaging and staff communication.
- Providing assessment and design of innovative data center technologies such as: hybrid cloud, cloud and service management, data center automation and orchestration, storage solutions and disaster recovery.
- Implementing collaboration solutions to enable staff members to communicate with clinicians, care givers and patients.