In the digital economy, IT staff and resources must be increasingly redirected from routine operational tasks toward business-enabling initiatives
To help enable your organization’s digital transformation, Aspire can expertly manage the on-premise assets that comprise your enterprise IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, storage systems and software.
We offer a world-class team of specialists with vast experience in IT system management. They can provide remote monitoring and management, as well as on-site management, so you can devote your own IT personnel and resources to more strategic, business-critical functions.
Aspire Comprehensive Infrastructure Management Services lessen the burden on your IT organization by providing:
- 24×7 availability, capacity and performance monitoring
- Asset management
- Rapid incident response and problem management
- Timely and thorough change and configuration management
- A dedicated Client Advocate
Aspire’s SLA-driven management and support will help your organization:
- Stay competitive through the use technology
- Bring new products or services to market faster
- Respond faster to changing client demands
- Increase client engagement
- Maintain operational excellence across a diverse and distributed IT infrastructure
Delivered and managed via Aspire’s revolutionary VIGILENS Platform
Because they come to you via our VIGILENS Platform, Aspire’s Comprehensive Infrastructure Management Services can play a vital role in your digital transformation. Placed on your premises, this powerful platform serves as a management hub that:
- Provides unprecedented visibility across your entire IT infrastructure
- Streamlines the delivery of Aspire’s deep technical expertise
- Enables 24×7 monitoring
- Centralizes data collection and correlation
- Generates detailed reports and audit trails.
The VIGILENS Platform anchors a complete managed services ecosystem that helps you achieve your strategic business objectives. It empowers you to launch additional managed services on demand, and to scale those services as your IT environment grows and evolves.