Leading Technology and Business Consulting firm and Cisco Gold Partner is actively seeking talented Cisco Collaboration Engineers for senior roles covering their local clients. As a Senior Collaboration Engineer you will participate in diverse and challenging engagements for our clients in the Greater New York and Greater Philadelphia regions. The job responsibilities will vary based on the project scope and deliverables but will range from unified communications design to the implementation and deployment of voice, contact center, and video technologies.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong skills in Voice/Collaboration and solid R/S expertise is ideal for the role
- 6+ years of related IP telephony design/implementation experience including some or all of the following:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
- Cisco Unity/Unity Connection
- Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Unified Mobility
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Telepresence (TMS/Conductor/TPS/Acano)
- Voice Gateways/Routers/Switches
- Experience with Cisco HCS, private cloud or hosted is a plus
- 6+ years of related IP Telephony/Network implementation and support experience
- 3+ years of related experience in consulting environments, working with Cisco Unified Communication architecture and design
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- Ability to articulate complex solutions clearly and effectively
- Active CCIE (Collaboration) certifications or equivalent experience is sought (CCNP – Voice with strong skills will definitely be considered)
- This will be a Collaboration Engineering role focused on Cisco Voice/UC & Collaboration solutions and will require the ability to design and implement complex solutions
- Perform readiness and telephony assessments
- Develop unified communications designs based on the latest Cisco advanced technologies
- Implement and support Unified Communications solutions for clients based on industry best practices
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
- Mentor, guidance and training to more junior Collaboration Engineers
What’s In It for You?
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, success-driven culture
- Permanent position that offers a great growth opportunity along with very competitive compensation, full benefits, vacation, paid training/certs and a flexible schedule.
- Exposure to dynamic and diverse client environments.
- Great leadership within an established but still fast growing organization
- Ability to lead complex, rewarding projects
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.