The Sales Operations Specialist position is a part of Aspire Technology Partners customer-focused Sales Operations/Inside Sales team. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized and possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills. Applicants must exhibit the ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining a can do attitude and team player spirit. The Sales Operations Specialist must demonstrate a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management relating to sales operations and customer service. The Sales Operations Specialist works with various web-based tools to obtain competitive quotes, book orders, prepare RFP responses and resolve customer-related issues. As a representative of Aspire Technology Partners, the Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism during all phases of our sales process.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide excellent support to our sales team
- Collaborate with technical engineers to obtain bill of materials/product lists
- Create quotes from bill of materials
- Process customer orders
- Track and follow through with all shipments until delivered
- Handle customer service issues (shipments, invoicing errors, etc.)
- Serve as liaison between sales team, Engineers, Finance, Professional Services, Vendors, and Customers
- Capable of balancing between customers’ needs and sales team’s goal
- AA degree or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and web based tools; knowledge of Quickbooks, SalesForce or quoting tools a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco and/or EMC products a plus, but not a requirement
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to commute daily to company’s New Jersey headquarters (Eatontown)
- While this is primarily a desk job, needs to be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
What’s In It for You?
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, success-driven culture
- Permanent position that offers a great growth opportunity along with very competitive compensation, full benefits and vacation.
- Exposure to dynamic and diverse client environments.
- Great leadership within an established but still fast growing organization
- Ability to support complex, rewarding projects
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.