Leading Technology and Business Consulting firm and Cisco Gold Partner is actively seeking talented Cisco Collaboration Engineers for roles covering their local clients. As a Collaboration Engineer you will participate in diverse and challenging engagements for our clients in the Greater New York and Greater Philadelphia regions. The job responsibilities will vary based on the project scope and deliverables but will range from unified communications design to the implementation and deployment of voice, contact center, and video technologies.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong skills in IP telephony/Collaboration
- R/S and QOS experience is a plus
- 3+ years of related IP telephony implementation experience including some or all of the following:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
- Cisco Unity/Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence
- Voice Gateways/Routers/Switches
- Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX) is a plus
- Any of the following are a plus:
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Unified Mobility
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Telepresence (TMS/Conductor/TPS/Acano)
- Experience with Cisco HCS, private cloud or hosted
- 3+ years of related IP Telephony/Network administration and support experience
- Experience in consulting environments, working with Cisco Unified Communication design and implementation
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- Active CCNP (Collaboration) certifications or equivalent experience is sought (CCNA – Collaboration with strong skills will definitely be considered)
- This will be a Collaboration Engineering role focused on Cisco Voice/UC & Collaboration solutions and will require the ability to implement solutions
- Implement and support Unified Communications solutions for clients based on industry best practices
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
What’s In It for You?
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, success-driven culture
- Permanent position that offers a great growth opportunity along with very competitive compensation, full benefits, vacation, paid training/certs and a flexible schedule.
- Exposure to dynamic and diverse client environments.
- Great leadership within an established but still fast growing organization
- Ability to lead complex, rewarding projects
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.