Leading Technology and Business Consulting firm and Cisco Gold Partner is actively seeking talented Collaboration Engineers for roles covering their local clients. As an Associate Collaboration Engineer you will participate in diverse and challenging engagements for our clients in the Greater New York and Greater Philadelphia regions. The job responsibilities will vary based on the project scope and deliverables but will range from unified communications design to the implementation and deployment of voice, instant messaging, contact center, and video technologies.
What You Need for this Position
Basic knowledge of the following technologies:
- 1+ year(s) of related IP telephony moves, add and changes
- 1+ year(s) of VMWare or virtualization technologies
- Basic understanding of networking; including IP addressing, routing, switching
- Basic understanding of protocols; including http, (s)ftp, TCP/IP, SIP, certificates, 802.1x
- Any of the following are a plus:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
- Cisco Unity/Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence
- Voice Gateways/Routers/Switches
- Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- CCNA Collaboration
- Required College degree in Information Systems or related study
- 1+ year(s) experience of related network technology and/or IP Telephony
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, basic debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- This will be a Collaboration Engineering role focused on Cisco Voice/UC & Collaboration solutions
- Assist in performing in readiness and telephony assessments
- Assist in unified communications designs based on the latest Cisco advanced technologies
- Implement and support Unified Communications solutions for clients based on industry best practices
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
What’s In It for You?
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, success-driven culture
- Permanent position that offers a great growth opportunity along with very competitive compensation, full benefits, vacation, paid training / certs and a flexible schedule.
- Exposure to dynamic and diverse client environments.
- Great leadership within an established but still fast growing organization
- Ability to lead complex, rewarding projects
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.