Leading Technology and Business Consulting firm and Cisco Gold Partner is actively seeking an Account Manager in the Philadelphia metro-area market. The Account Manager will be responsible for presenting and selling technology solutions to solve organizational challenges in the information technology field, particularly to C-Level executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space. This position will be based in the Philadelphia Valley area, which comprises Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware. The Account Manager should be able to develop and manage accounts to meet and surpass a multi-million dollar sales quota. A working knowledge of Cisco, EMC, VMware and VCE solutions is a plus.
Aspire offers a competitive salary and commission plan.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Manage tactical opportunities into long-term strategic opportunities to consistent territory growth over 20% year over year.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Ability to develop a new account base, establish relationships, and close viable business opportunities.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage territory, including account planning, vendor relationships, and opportunity management.
- Achieve a minimum of $750,000 margin quota for both product and services during your first year of employment.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Aspire’s products and services, along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Drive additional revenue in existing accounts by upselling and cross-selling Aspire’s broad solution portfolio.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for assigned territory.
- Must be a competitive, high achiever, who is persistent, overcoming obstacles, competition, or setbacks.
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 10 years sales experience required.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Knowledge and strong working relationship with at least one of Aspire’s strategic partners – Cisco, VMware, EMC.
- Cisco or EMC sales certification preferred.
What’s In It for You?
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, success-driven culture
- Permanent position that offers a great growth opportunity along with very competitive compensation, full benefits, vacation, paid training/certs and a flexible schedule.
- Exposure to dynamic and diverse client environments.
- Great leadership within an established but still fast growing organization
- Ability to lead complex, rewarding projects
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.