Location: Eatontown, NJ
The Managed Services Solutions Architect is responsible for educating clients and translating client requirements into clearly defined and defendable managed services offerings, to be used by the Aspire Managed Services and Sales Teams to address client outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Engagement Management – Provide presales engineering support, manage engagement risk and service economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, services pricing, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from client.
- Thought Leadership – Provide clients and Aspire with relevant industry direction and develop sellable solutions aimed at growing the practice.
- Identify opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients. Influence expected services revenue and gross profit through the management of client and Aspire Sales Team expectations.
- Interact directly with the Managed Services team to ensure alignment between pre- and post-sales activities and ensure quality client outcomes.
- Manage executive and senior executive-level Client stakeholder relationships and assist the Sales Teams in educating and positioning Aspire managed services to clients and prospects.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and senior leadership to capture best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build and promote managed services offerings.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in industry forums, events, speaking engagements, and social media.
- Manage production of managed service deliverables, pricing, proposals, Statements of Work, and presentations to client personnel and leadership.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical degree
- 10 years of experience focused in technology–based consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of event/alert management, incident and change management processes
- Background in presales engineering of Networking technologies
- Experience with mentoring people and leadership skills a plus
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Prior Managed Service Provider (MSP), Network Operations Center (NOC), Security Operations Center (SOC) experience
- Experience with Remote Management & Monitor (RMM) Tools (e.g., Solarwinds, Vistara, LogicMonitor, Contiuum, Kaseya, LabTech, etc.)
- Experience with Ticket Management Tools (e.g., ConnectWise, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems such as SalesForce.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e. helping to grow new account/clients from the ground up
- Business operations experience (service development, managed services costing)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client-facing skills
- Ability to self-manage conflicting and changing priorities.
~ 50% Local Travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
For further consideration, please apply here. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Aspire Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.