Aspire Guardian3 Assurance
Making integrity and accountability a sure thing in digital transformation
Typically missing among technology solution providers is not only a shortage of expertise in critical technologies, but also a lack of a customer-first business relationship structure that establishes trust and accountability. Engagements are often started without clear objectives and expectations, mission creep leads to cost overruns and missed deadlines, and outcomes fall well short of customer expectations.
We have always believed in higher standards for business relationships in our industry. The many key practices that we have followed for well over a decade are now codified in the Aspire Guardian3 Assurance program.
This is our unique relationship code of conduct, which underscores the strategic nature of our role as your trusted digital transformation partner – by defining three dimensions of assurance.
- Mission assurance:
- Solutions we prescribe and design will be based on clearly stated business objectives and a clear understanding of your business environment, your operational environment, and your industry environment.
- Even if a proposed solution is narrow in scope, we will present it within a broader enterprise context – so that the potential impact on other systems and processes can be understood.
- Quality of service assurance:
- Your transformation team will have leading expertise and certifications.
- A dedicated Aspire Advocacy Team will be assigned to you for the full transformation lifecycle.
- Your transformation team will apply industry best practices at all stages of engagement.
- We will provide visibility of documentation, compliance, quality assurance, etc., to ensure you know everything we are doing.
- We will provide clear communication and escalation channels to Aspire senior management.
- Performance assurance:
- Outcomes of all Aspire activities and implemented solutions will be in line with the business objectives identified in the transformation mission.
- Implemented solutions will incorporate all features and functionality as prescribed in the transformation design.
- Transformation efforts will be based on detailed statements of work and managed service agreements (SOWs/MSAs) with clear, no-surprises pricing.
- You will have change-order protection – you will not be charged for routine non-material changes.
- We will meet or exceed committed milestones, offering detailed and timely progress reporting along the way.